Friday, December 5, 2014:

Products I'm Anxious to Try

Can't wait to get my hands on some of these beauty goodies!  Has anyone tried any of the products below?  What do you think?


  1. No7 Youthful Eye Serum- I am starting to notice deep wrinkling under my eyes but reluctant to spend a ton of money on something that might not work.  Think I'll start here!
  2. ExfoliKate Body Exfoliating Treatment - I absolutely LOVE the ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating treatment for the face so I am desperate to see what the all over body treatment can do.  Sounds like it could be a staple before bronzing creams!
  3. Daily Deflector Watertight Broad Spectrum Anti Aging Sunscreen- The name says it all.  Sunscreen that also helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles?  Yes please!
  4. Exfoliating Rice Enzyme Powder - I am absolutely fascinated by this product!  With a combination of crushed pearls to even skin tone and rice for gentle exfoliation it promises baby-soft skin without irritation.  Must try!
  5. Creme La Mer- I am just dying to find out if the products are worth the price!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment