Wednesday, March 11, 2015:

Another Steal! Perfectly Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Beauty Products

Do you watch the TODAY Show?  If I have an opportunity to watch a few minutes without a "PAW PATROL" demand, I'm always most thrilled when a Steals & Deals segment is on!

Jill Martin has some serious finds and I can always justify a purchase- great gifts and discounted luxuries that I wouldn't normally buy for myself!

Well the other week she featured beautiful earrings (that were sold out in milliseconds) and a set of Perfectly Pure Moroccan Argan Oil products- Shampoo, conditioner, oils, Shea butter cream, toner....never one to walk away from a beauty steal, I purchased the package and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived by the end of the week!

Here is my take on the products that I've tried so far...

Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
For the most part this shampoo is entirely odorless.  It doesn't lather much but when I added a little more water, it foamed up.  My hair definitely felt clean afterwards but it was a bit frizzy.  The shampoo had a clarifying effect so I might be adding this into a weekly clarifying and deep conditioning routine!

Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
The consistency is very smooth and light- not too heavy or thick.  It was easily applied and washed through and served to moisturized my hair without leaving behind any residue.


Overall, I think these haircare products are a good way to break up a regular haircare routine.  I feel like the purity of these products left my hair feeling clean and natural without any heaviness or residue left behind to weigh it down.  

Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment