Sunday, January 21, 2018:

Downtown Business Spotlight: Insight Psychological Group

The Downtown Business Spotlight Series that I am working on serves as an opportunity to showcase local businesses making a difference in our community. I find that I am typically drawn to lifestyle and healthy living businesses so when conversations first began with a psychological group, I was a little worried about how I would feature them? But it didn't take long for me to realize that mental wellness is crucial for overall wellness and healthy living.


I sat down with Brett Vasquez, LCP and other therapists from Insight Psychological Group to learn more about the many offerings of their practice.


The counselors and therapists at Insight Psychology Group right in Westfield are so thoughtful, kind, and experienced- offering specific support on a broad range of mental health concerns.

Learn more about this business in my latest Downtown Business Spotlight!!


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

1 comment

  1. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. psicologo en madrid arguelles

    ReplyDelete