Tuesday, September 23, 2014:

Expert Review on Quirky!!

If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen my status update yesterday regarding my home-grown invention!

I submitted my idea a few weeks ago and was so impressed and excited with the traction it gained in just a few short days!  It was trending in Home & Garden- residing on the landing page for maximum exposure.

The idea received nearly 100 votes and made it to the next level- Expert Review!

It's now in the hands of the Quirky staff, but we can still fight to get as much exposure as possible by commenting on the idea and watching the video!

Take a look at the "Magnetic Mesh Laundry Bag" and leave a comment in the "community feedback" section with any insights or advice you might have!  You can also go right to the Quirky video here.
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment