Wednesday, November 2, 2016:

What is Mindful Beauty?

I recently published a post for Purity of Elements about Mindful Beauty.  It's one of our popular #Hashtags and it's often used to define our brand.  I love the concept of mindful beauty and while the terms itself can be rather broad, it also has the ability to encompass many of my beauty and skincare philosophies.

Purity of Elements is an ingredient conscious, holistic, and mindful skincare brand.  The products are infused with proprietary blends of science-backed compounds complimented by botanical ingredients with an ancient history of medicinal effectiveness.  The products are paraben and pthalate free and the brand never tests formulas on animals.

I love how this brand combines the power and technology of modern-day skincare science with the ancient rituals and traditions of native southwest cultures.

If you get a chance, check out my latest post for Purity of Elements here.  I think you will enjoy it and I'd love for you to learn more about the brand!

What are your thoughts on Mindful Beauty?  Does this resonate with your skincare beliefs?
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment