Wednesday, February 15, 2017:

Winter Skin is for REAL

My GOODNESS!  I've posted about winter skincare routines in the past but this winter wind on the east coast is giving my generally well-hydrated skin a run for it's money!

I wanted to share this recent post from Purity of Elements because it discusses a very common skincare no no- especially for mature, dry winter skin


Link to their blog post here.  Are you making this common winter skincare mistake??

The truth is, I generally am a sucker for really yummy smelling cleansers, that typically are on the "no no" list (per the Purity Post).  The good news about the Purity brand is that the cleanser is not only creamy, hydrating and restorative....it also smells delicious!


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment