Sunday, April 16, 2017:

All Great Things- Life Update

What a fun year it has been!  I had the opportunity of a lifetime to collaborate with an amazing skincare brand, Purity of Elements, and to support their efforts on QVC!  

While I wish there were more on-air opportunities for the brand, Purity is in an amazing space as they gear up for greatness!  I cannot wait to see what happens with the brand and I look forward to collaborating in the future!!

In the meantime, it is SO time to jump back into my own personal blogging interests!  

This past year has really helped me to refine my interests within the lifestyle arena.  I LOVE skincare, but have learned that it's more than just skincare- it's SELFCARE!  

As a busy mom of three, taking time for my skincare rituals is more than just about keeping my skin healthy, it's about keeping my mind and my soul healthy, too.  Taking time for myself to restore and recharge before the next wave of parenting responsibilities come up.

And through this newly focused lens I look forward to bringing you all more content- exploring selfcare rituals and balanced living tricks that provide actionable tips to help us live more mindful lives!

So please stick around and engage with the new content coming your way!!

Are we connected on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube??

Be Well!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment