Thursday, February 15, 2018:

Is My Husband More Stylish Than Me?

I've always considered myself "put together", not overly styled and not a total frump, but just "middle of the road, can pull an outfit together and get out of the house" fashionable. That was until my husband made the bold fashion choice to order a pair of prescription sunglasses from Warby Parker- and bam, he has more swag than I do.

Have you guys been to their site? Have you checked out their latest spring collection? Is the "Try at Home for Free" model designed for families just like mine??  Ok, and finally is this balmy 40 degree weather in the northeast in mid Feb teasing me into thinking that a SUNNY spring is just around the corner? Answer: ABSOLUTELY.

I've had the same pair of sunglasses for, no joke, a decade, but my husband's recent purchase  has made me really stop and evaluate my standard "go to" frames.

Hmm....we do have an upcoming vacation that could justify a new purchase....

And can everyone everywhere with a small face applaud WP's Quiz? Does this NOT change the online buying experience or what??

What frames are you feeling this season?? Full disclosure, I don't wear prescription glasses (despite always sort of wishing I could). But if I did, here are mine!!

Here is the Bell- it's so simple and neutral and I think that's what I like about it. I picture a clean, well moisturized face, a messy topknot, a pair of Bells, a large green tea and a great book (and some red wine, cozy slippers, a quiet home.... I could go on but I won't)!

Hello Hyde! I love the tortoise pattern fade out to clear and the shape seems like a subtle nod to the 80's with a pinch of Buddy Holly flair? Hmm...can't quite put my finger on it, but bottom line, I'd wear 'em.

This is the Nora- A) if I had a daughter, this would be her name- so an immediate affinity already, and B) I love the throw back cat-eye situation going on!!!


Ok, and seriously Warby Parker, if you're looking to unload a couple of these Yates, I'd be happy to take them off your hands!



Be Well,
Kate


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment