Tuesday, December 23, 2014:

What A Great Way to Celebrate the Season

As many of you know, I have been working with Quirky to help launch a new product.  We've made it through the social voting phase, past the corporate evaluation phase and we are currently resting in the pre-design phase as we wait out the holiday season and the arrival of the new year.

Yesterday I sent a note to my Quirky invention ambassador to wish him a happy holidays.  I received this message in return:

  ------

------

What an amazing way to show appreciation and respect to your employees during the holiday season!

I continue to be hopeful for an opportunity to work with such an innovative (and considerate) company!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment