Saturday, March 5, 2016:

Functional Kitchen Organizing Idea

While in the throes of pregnancy nesting I had a major kitchen decluttering!  I left only my cute, glass hand soap dispenser on the counter next to the sink.

It looked great!  But...

It was such a pain to pull out the dish soap every time I had to rinse something.  And as any mom will tell you, with my hands constantly washing dishes or washing germs, they are always dry!  I'd always leave the sink to go to the powder room to grab some lotion.

I realize bending down to get the dish soap and rounding a corner to get hand lotion aren't the worst problems to have but inconvenience and inefficiency are my pet peeves.

So my cute (if I do say so myself) solution...


Four things here:
1. Glass pump dispensers (IKEA)
2. Sticky decorative chalk board labels (Walmart)
3. Silver permanent marker
4. Decorative Bath Tray (Bed Bath & Beyond)

As my four year old would say, "Easy peasy, lemon squeezey!"

Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment