Thursday, September 8, 2016:

A Little POE Housekeeping!

Hi Everyone!
I know I know...I've been the worst at keeping things updated on the blog.  But it is for a very good reason!!  My efforts have transitioned primarily to my Purity of Elements role as we work to relaunch our new website!!!!

I could not be more excited about the "new look" and I cannot wait to unveil all of the beautiful design work and customer-friendly perks once we go live.  Stay tuned!!

This is just a quick reminder to follow all of the Purity social accounts- Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!

This brand is so excited to share exclusive promotions with our active social community- so make sure you stay connected!!!


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment