Tuesday, January 23, 2018:

New Skincare Haul!!

I feel like it is too late to blame my lack of skincare commitment on the crazy holidays, but I swear that I am really just getting back into my game.

I have been picking up more projects as a freelancer for a hyperlocal news publication, spinning my wheels with children's activities, keeping my head above water on my own content development, digging through client emails requesting blog content and trying to carve out some adult time... all of this means very little time for selfcare (Although, one might argue that pursuing all of the fulfilling items I've just listed really is an excellent form of selfcare!).

So in the post-holiday hangover era, I noticed some serious skin fatigue. I joked with a girlfriend yesterday that I felt like I could see my pores from a mile away! My skin felt tired and less dewy and I had fallen out of my paramedical product skincare routine!

As luck would have it, I received a call from a local aesthetician who reminded me that I still had a few sessions with her from an old package that I had received as a gift. When I first started seeing her, I was still nursing a child which meant we had to be very delicate with the facial options.

Now that I am no longer nursing and with ZERO plans to have another baby, it was time to bring on the good stuff. And that she did. Chemical peel to the max! More details on that later....

But what I really needed to do was to up my at-home routine. I love a good drug store haul, and recently I've been using a Neutrogena Day Cream with SPF and a Night Cream, but I felt like I was missing out on the hard working, anti-aging ingredients that you can only find in a physician's office.

So I splurged!!  I'm still tweaking my routine- all of these brands are actually new to me! I typically layer based on texture and I am still trying to figure out when and how to optimize this little skincare goodie bag, but I will get there!  And I absolutely cannot wait to tell you all about it!!

Have you tried Glytone or NeoCutis? I would love your thoughts and ideas on these products!!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

1 comment

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.โฟมล้างหน้าลดสิว

    ReplyDelete