Wednesday, January 24, 2018:

The Ultimate Product Review Site- Check this Out

I acknowledge that by posting about this destination, I am likely undermining my own content, but seriously, have you guys checked out Reviews.com? How did I not know about this site until someone from the team reached out to me?

They recently ran a study for best natural deodorants- check out their final picks here- and had asked me to highlight their work on the blog. Always happy to help a brand that's inline with my work, I made a point to check out their site and now I feel like I want to work there (no, seriously, are you hiring?).

I love comparing skincare products and sharing pros and cons, but these guys managed to test out 219 products and pare them down to two?! This consumer-centric editorial team is a curated group of dedicated product-testers whose sole purpose is to ensure that you never make an uninformed purchase ever again. And not just on skincare.... "The Best Knife Set", "The Best Yoga Mat", "The Best Bottled Water" (I can appreciate this the most because there is MOST definitely a difference between brands! My husband disagrees).

Ok, just for fun I thought of the most random thing ever.... yes, they had a thorough review on it, "The Best Auto Insurance."

Have you guys known about this gem and neglected to share this essential pre-purchase destination with all of us?
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment