Monday, April 13, 2015:

Doctor's Vitamin Dose

I went to a primary care physician for the first time in nearly FOUR YEARS!!

As the cliche goes, I've been so preoccupied with maintaining the health and routines of everyone around me that I really failed at prioritizing my own health.

I generally have a healthy lifestyle but I really wanted a baseline.  The good news, all is well and good!

We discussed vitamins and supplements but beyond a daily vitamin and an occasional B12, I haven't really experimented with much (ok, and Vit E for my skin).

The doctor provided me with this spiffy note which was super helpful.  And since I had the sitter for another hour, I high tailed it over to my local Shop Rite and loaded up.  

I wanted to share it here in the event that it is helpful!

Note: I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV.  Make sure you get the go ahead from your doc before trying this vitamin cocktail.  


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment