Tuesday, May 12, 2015:

Love This...Sunscreen To Go!!

So my purse is a bottomless pit of lip gloss and crumbled gold fish.  I shove everything I could possibly need in there- squeeze packs for the kids, hand lotion for me, dental floss for my husband :)  I even carry around sunscreen for when I forget to apply it at home.

As you can imagine, my purse is cumbersome and bulky.

My new discovery is CVS Pharmacy's Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen (I picked this up in the sample aisle- unfortunately, it does not appear to be available online).  Would you look at that packaging!!  Drops so easily into my bag and with the click top, it closely securely so I don't have to worry about any leaking (the same cannot be said for my children's squeeze packs).

Love this and I offer up an audible "thank you" to CVS every time I realize I need to reapply while out and about!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment