Sunday, May 3, 2015:

Sun Protection for the Spring Fling!

We just got back from a wonderful outdoor carnival, the local "Spring Fling"!  The weather could not be more perfect- sunny with a slight breeze and not a cloud in the sky!

I love the fresh air, being outside, and getting some exercise while walking down the crowded streets of the fair!

But a big part of me was looking to dodge the super sunny spots by navigating strollers, balloons and carnival blow up toys into the shady spots!  I can't always avoid the sun (and I don't really want to all the time- we need that Vit D!), so I was glad that I had slathered up the kids and myself with a good SPF (broad spectrum is key!).

As a reminder, here's a great slideshow with essential sun protection tips!  And as another shout out to one of my favorite sun protection brands (especially for the kiddos!), Coolibar, note slide #10- "Sun Protective Clothing"!


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment