Monday, May 9, 2016:

I Realize Yesterday Was Mother's Day...

But today, right now as I snuggle my three month old who is cuddled in my lap, while watching my almost 5 year old master the monkey bars, right now in this beautiful weather (after a week straight of rain), while the chaotic frenzy of the Hallmark holiday wears off- this is when I'm most grateful to be a mom, to have my three boys.  To have the quiet moments that let me find my balance allowing for a moment of sentimental reflection.

I am so so lucky to be a mom.  Today, one day after Mother's Day, I am expressing sincere gratitude and sending vibes of positivity to all moms- those with babies in their arms, bellies, hearts and future!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment