Friday, April 29, 2016:

What A Week

I miss you guys!  I miss posting here!  I was just sitting here thinking about how wild these last few months have been (and how fast they went by!!)- new baby, trip to Santa Fe, back to work....

It has been a lot to settle into- but SO worth it!!!

Getting up and running has taken me away from here but as the dust settles and as I find my rhythm, and as I slowly exhale into the weekend, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things!

I want to continue to share my ramblings with you, my Purity updates, my life updates, my mom-of-three-boys updates!

Thank you for being such a supportive platform for me and for reading, sharing, and relating to my posts!!

So as I slowly start to wrap up for the weekend, I'll leave you with this...


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment