Thursday, August 17, 2017:

T-Minus How Many Days Until School?

Soaking in the sun with my new hat of choice ;)
Ok, so dusting things off after a crazy summer.  And as much as I hate to treat August like the "Sunday" of the calendar year, I am just crawling to the finish line of high intensity family time activities. Add "exhausted" emoji here.

Boys are boycotting camp (and I am weak in the mornings and they can be so cuddly before the day starts, so sure, we can just veg all day, no need to go to that camp we paid for). But any parent knows that is just NEVER the case.  And just when it's too late to drop your kids of at camp...that's when the crazy begins.

So it should come as no surprise that we've been spending a LOT of time outdoors.  The beach, the pool, the playground, repeat.

I love a good dose of Vit D and fresh air fuels my soul, but I am also annoyingly aware of the damage it can do.

I've been good with sunscreen and covering up.  I've even broken in a new favorite hat that doesn't make my head look smaller than it already is, but what I am REALLY ready for is getting back into my routine- both the school year routine and my skincare routine. Which means time to book my fall facial!

My aesthetician called it...her clients completely bail in the summer but come fall, they are crawling back asking her to fix their sun damaged skin.

So let's get back into our skincare groove and get that glow!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment