Wednesday, June 17, 2015:

Holy Hiatus!! Ok, I'm Back!

I am fresh off of a week-long beach vacation and still benefiting from the free childcare afforded to us by my in-laws (so lucky!).  But I've miss you and the blog!  So now that I have that natural beach/ocean exfoliation going on, I am ready to get back to the real goods and topical treatments I love to experiment with!

I've been looking for a cream cleanser, something gentle and not too drying or abrasive.  And I am going to try this sucker!


M-61 Perfect Cleanse






















I had a little time to kill today between the gym and camp pick-up so I stopped by my local Blue Mercury, explained what I had in mind, and took their reco.  What I love already about this cream is that it comes in a smaller size so I don't need to commit to a huge bottle without being sure that I love it!  Stay tuned and I'll let you know what I think!

Oh, and if you think of it, send a little positive energy my way for Monday!  I'll fill you in soon, hopefully with GREAT news!!

xo,
Kate
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment