Friday, October 30, 2015:

Amazing How it Changes

As I start to nest in preparation for baby number three I find myself amazed at the maturity of my big boys.  Today, for example, I picked my four year old up at school, drove to the barber, parked my car, unloaded my two year old and walked into the barber's.  We arrived and my four year old hopped right in the chair (and proactively engaged in conversation with the woman cutting his hair).  I'm sitting here as my two year old patiently waits his turn and can't help but appreciate how far we've come!


Update- my two year old just notified me that he needs a diaper change...so maybe there are still a few toddler challenges to overcome ;)
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment