Tuesday, October 13, 2015:

Proud Accomplishment- I Cleaned Today

It's actually sad how satisfied I am by this accomplishment!!

My attic was an embarrassing mess.  I'd throw things upstairs and just keep piling on the clutter!  

Maybe I've been spurred on by early nesting or maybe I remember how little energy I have towards the end of my pregnancy.  OR- maybe I should have never let it get this bad in the first place!!

I've vowed to shake out this house from top to bottom before baby #3 arrives. 
Channeling my KonMari (even though the method doesn't promote storage bins...but seriously, they are just so much better than trash bags!!).

Before:



After:


I'm honestly considering making these "after" photos my screensaver.  I'm calmed and satisfied simply by looking at them!!  Clean attic zen!!





Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment