Sunday, April 3, 2016:

Post Pregnancy Beauty!

I have officially gotten the all clear to resume all pre-pregnancy activities and I could NOT be happier about it!!

I've started to get back into the running routine- up to three (very slow) miles and I am starting to feel like myself again.  Without exercise and the opportunity to run away the crazy, I get a little cooky- so good to exert that frenetic energy in order to achieve my mom zen!

And what's in store on the beauty front...  I'm nursing so I still have some topical cream restrictions but I cannot wait to try a little IPL treatment!!

After each one of my pregnancies I feel a little worn out- sleep deprivation doesn't help!!  I'll make sure to post some before and afters when I get it done!!

in the meantime, here are a few pics from google- let's see if my results are as dramatic!!





Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment