Monday, April 25, 2016:

Tis the Season for Sunburn!!

Ok, folks, so we all should be wearing sunscreen on the daily, right?  We know it's important to protect our skin all. year. long.....right?!

Now that we are on the same page for self skin care, I want to take a second to talk about your baby's skin.  Truthfully, I'm not sure how I feel about putting sunscreen on my kiddos everyday.  We do spend a lot of time in the outdoors, and in the summer I lather it on, but if I am being entirely honest, I don't use sunscreen on them all year long.

That said, now that the sun is officially here (thank GOODNESS, this weather has been driving me nuts), I've been on the search for sensitive, BROAD SPECTRUM sun screens that we can use daily.

I recently received some samples from Arbonne and loved their ABC Arbonne Baby Care Sunscreen.  This screen, while emollient and thick, spreads into a really silky layer and absorbs quickly.  It has a very faint "sunscreeny" smell but is otherwise scent free! 

The ABC Arbonne Baby Care sunscreen is SPF 30 and is designed with baby's soft, sensitive skin in mind.  Formulated with antioxidants, vitamins and natural botanicals...what's not to love? 

Want to learn more about this sunscreen to see if it is a good fit for you and your family??   Check out Kristyn's link for more amazing Arbonne products!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment