Sunday, October 23, 2016:

My Tips for More Makeup Optional Days!

Healthy skin is having a moment these days!!  We are finding that skincare products with restorative and healing properties are becoming more popular than cosmetics.  There has even been a shift away from cosmetic surgeries as topical treatments become more effective!

You've probably heard of the "Make Up" optional trend that's happening now!  And to be honest, this is my goal in life!!  To wake up, rinse off, and head out!  I am a mom of three young boys and I am constantly on the go!  If I put on any make up, it is minimal at best!  

So here is a little video that features my Make Up Optional Tips!  Enjoy!!




If you like these ideas, please like, comment and share!!


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment