Thursday, May 15, 2014:

Take a picture...it lasts longer!

On the rare occasion that the kids are both asleep by 8 and when my husband has a work dinner, SOMETIMES I use that time to catch up on housework.

I'll throw in some loads of laundry and wipe down a few toys.  Perhaps the most fulfilling chore is tidying up the playeroom. Why?  Because I can actually keep it clean for more than 30 seconds and without my kids undoing my progress as I work.  

Once I've completed the task, sans babies, I'll take the time to admire my handy work, knowing full well that it will be destroyed come morning.  Already, ten minutes into our morning, it looks like this...


Actually...that's not too bad.  By the end of the day, it will be a disaster.  Mark my words.

Next time I clean, I'm going to take a picture of each room.  Maybe I can use it as some sort of visual therapy when the house is a mess and I'm all out of motivation to clean...again.



Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment