Monday, June 30, 2014:

There is nothing like a two week vacation...

To make me realize how much I miss the comforts if home!  

We had such a blast at the beach and in the pool.  We enjoyed great quality time with family we don't get to see often.  Being out of our environment and our routine was so worth it.

I missed our baby proofed home (read: I miss sitting down for a handful of minutes a day vs chasing babies around corners to ensure little fingers didn't find themselves in electrical outlets).  I missed our grocery store and my record-breaking shopping capabilities- a result of doing it weekly.

I'm grateful to be out of a car...with a one year old.

And most of all, I'm excited to get back on track with our routine (or at least define our summer routine!).  I'm ready to get back to blogging and I'm hoping to continue on my pursuits to find balance in motherhood!





Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment