Tuesday, July 21, 2015:

Because Sometimes You Need an Impulse Facial...

I had spent the morning at the pool with the boys- slathered in layers of sunscreen and my post-pool shower just didn't cut it when it came to rinsing away the grime.

I've been meaning to try a local Blue Mercury and I was thrilled that a) they could squeeze me in and b) my sitter was free.  What are the chances??

I opted for the Hydrating Facial (cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, treatment mask, oxygen blast- huh?, moisturizer ion and protection).


It was glorious.   And it has inspired me to indulge in a facial as often as possible!!

On my way out I picked up this luxurious exfoliation from Delphin.  It is sublime and I can't wait to add it into my regimen!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment