Wednesday, July 29, 2015:

Falling Back in Love with My Mascara

This is really just a letter of gratitude to Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes for making me fall back in love with my mascara!!  I have struggled for so long to find the right eye makeup remover- something that is easy to use and doesn't require the energy of a power sander to remove my eye makeup- including my waterproof mascara!

Honestly, before these wipes, there were days when I would just forgo the mascara because the evening makeup removal routine seemed too overwhelming for this under slept mom.  But now, I literally enjoy putting on my mascara because I know it will be a breeze to come off.  This might not seem like a big deal to most, but when my mornings BARELY allow sunscreen, blush, mascara and lip gloss, it's nice to know I can wear it confidently, knowing that, come bedtime, I can remove it with a quick wipe!

So seriously, Neutrogena, thank you!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment