Thursday, July 9, 2015:

Fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover

I had such high hopes for Fresh's Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover- mostly because I just ADORE this brand!  But I had some issues with it....

First and foremost, it stung my eyes like CRAZY!  I'm always getting a little bit of remover between the lids and normally it's just an uncomfortable filmy sensation of an oil coating my lens.  But this one actually really stung.  It's more of a cream lotion and I love the idea of a conditioning element for my lashes (and likely some moisturization properties in general for my eye area).  But the sting turned me off.

Willing to surrender to the pain (ugh, the things we do for beauty), I continued to use as directed (dampen a cotton ball, apply remover, and gently sweep over eye area).  Sadly, despite the bold print on the bottle, I found that it struggled to remove my waterproof mascara.

The pros- this smelled delicious and the consistency was really luxurious and creamy (per above, I liked the idea of a conditioning/moisturizing remover).  While it didn't remove my waterproof mascara, as promised, I do imagine it would do a decent job on regular mascara.  And since I almost always struggle to get the waterproof products off, I'm willing to give this product another go.

Recommended: Yes, but with some caveats.
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment