Monday, February 24, 2014:

A mom without certainty

Sometimes people ask me if we will go for a third and, quite frankly I haven't had enough wine to think about it seriously.  

I am jealous of those women who seem to be so sure that they want two, three, four kids....how are they so certain or how can they see through the excruciatingly exhausting baby days???

It makes me wish I could be more definitive.  And, 23.5 hours of everyday, I usually am, but then a post like this comes across my social feeds and I think, "you know what, let's do it"....moments later a baby is awake with swollen gums and the one-glass-of-wine buzz disappears along with the CRAZY thought of having another.

http://suburbanturmoil.com/the-last-one-3/2014/02/20/ 
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment