Thursday, February 20, 2014:

A mom without hand sanitizer

HAND SANITIZER- maybe it's because we are at the tail end of a horrific stomach bug and just about the only thing helping my peace of mind is the strategically placed hand sanitizers around my home that I use religiously between equally as frequent soap and water washes- but seriously how did moms maintain their peace of mind before hand sanitizers??  I know hand sanitizer is no substitute for good old fashion hand washing, but when we are constantly on the go or attempting to feed kids with a baby in one hand, just a little squirt gives me the peace of mind needed to balance out the guilt I feel for feeding my children french fries and TGIF jalapeƱo poppers for dinner.


Essential hand sanitizing station 





Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment