Thursday, September 3, 2015:

Fresh Off of an Upstate New York Trip!

So if you follow along closely, you might notice that one of my favorite places in the world is upstate NY (especially as we approach fall- think warm days and cool nights, sleeping with the windows open and breathing in that fresh upstate air!).

I recently was visiting family for five days and it was so nice (you know, minus trying to get my boys back on their regular schedules).

An essential stop when I am upstate is Spa One- this is truly my happy place.  I can leave the kids behind with family and step away from the chaos for a bit while an expert aesthetician (Christine or Marika) helps to restore my skin with the latest med-spa technology.  It's more than a facial for me, it's an experience and a chance to dedicate time specifically to ME without the distractions that crop up throughout my day.  And I know that I am doing something good for myself- it's not just pampering, it an important opportunity to take care of my skin and my mental health.

From the second I walk into the med spa, I am able to turn everything off.  I sit and read literature about the latest skincare breakthroughs, watch as a monitor scrolls through impressive before and after photos, and decompress in the quiet waiting area, gearing up for skincare bliss!

If you haven't been, give it a try- So worth it!!

After my pampering I was due for some product updates and I cannot wait to share my thoughts on some of the latest topicals out there!  Including a Pumpkin toner- is there anything more perfect for the season??

Stay tuned....
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment