Tuesday, September 8, 2015:

Mom's Back to School Beauty Routine


Bring on the Back to School crazies!!  It's always a little chaotic around here as we settle into our school year routine, so carving out time for myself seems even MORE challenging than before!  But I do try to take time to prioritize me- even if it's just a little skincare loving in the morning!

After I wake up, take a shower, and wash my face, I jump right into my morning routine!  I need some heavy lifters to help me feel put together in the morning!  Here's a quick peek at what I am loving these days!  I'll do a deeper dive on these products soon!

Enjoy!

Step One: PCS Nutrient Toner.  I love this stuff!  It smells like pumpkin- so perfect for the season!!  It helps open up a lot of the congestion I get on my forehead and around my chin.  

Step Two: SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex.  This stuff is serious!  No fluffy floral scents in this bottle.  It has a sticky texture and an "organic" smell- is that the growth factors??  I don't even care.  While the application isn't super luxurious, one pump of this stuff infuses my skin with the highest level of growth factors- helping to improve texture and resiliency while diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.

Step Three: SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex.  My major problem area is around my eyes- I think I smile too much! I rely on this stuff to keep my eyes moisturized and supple to prevent new wrinkles and to help diminish dark circles and puffiness!

Step Four: Obagi Medical Hydrate Facial Moisturizer.  I love the creamy richness of this deeply hydrating moisturizer.  It's a perfect sealant for all of my other products and helps keep moisture in my skin.  I have a feeling I'll appreciate it that much more once the cold weather hits!!

Step Five: SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50. This sunscreen is like no other.  It's super liquidy (just a warning in the event you take it home and wonder if it's supposed to be so runny).  It goes on super smoothly and I can almost feel the barrier protection it provides from the sun.
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment