Monday, March 3, 2014:

No, but seriously....

I love playdates.  A lot.  Passive parenting is my forte and it's great to pass the time with an adult that I can actually have an intellectual conversation with.  But when we get to your house and it's super clean I a) feel like I need to police my son so he doesn't trash it and b) immediately decide that when I do manage to reciprocate and invite you to a playdate, it must be in the morning after I've been able to clean the night before.

If my house is a mess when you arrive, take it as a compliment because it means that I don't mind you seeing the daily chaotic reality in which we live :)

http://bit.ly/1nJR1Pl
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

1 comment

  1. That is so true! If you come over and my house is a mess, then we are Real Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete