Wednesday, March 19, 2014:

The waiting game!

I recently auditioned for an opportunity that is right up my "beauty" alley and now I am keeping my phone in the palm of my hand like a sophomore in college waiting for the man of her dreams to text or call (FTR- he did. And I married him ;).

I've identified the one job that I'd be willing to sacrifice time with my family for. Not everyday, of course, but for the few days a month that I'd be required to be on set, absolutely.  

Throughout the audition process, as nervous as I was leading up to the "test", I knew I was in the right place.  As soon as the cue was given, my mind and body just operated on their own and there was no doubt that this was what I was meant to do.

Well, now I'm caught in the waiting game- nervously waiting with my phone in my hand- questioning whether or not I spoke too fast, did I cut off the main host (who was so helpful with feed back), did I pack too much information, did I establish expertise???

I really hope to come back with great news (and more info), soon!!  In the meantime, fingers crossed!!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment