Wednesday, October 15, 2014:

Weekly Workouts

Whoops!  I was so caught up with the Brain Games segment and then the nasty SAHM post that I lost track of what I'd like to accomplish in my weekly workouts!









Look Back at Last Week:
Monday- 15 minute warm up, 2x3 hills, 15 minute cool down.  CHECK!
Tuesday- Chasing around my little guy at Kidville.  CHECK!
Wednesday- Gym.  Fail- had to make a trip to the pediatrician for conjunctivitis and ear infection
Thursday- Rest.  CHECK! (although I probably should have swapped with Wednesday's workout)
Friday- Gym.  Fail- just couldn't motivate
Saturday/Sunday- Long easy run.  Fail- house guests and a complete lack of motivation.

This Weeks Workout Goals:
Monday- X
Tuesday- X
Wednesday- Gym- 30mins on treadmill (with slight incline) followed by arms (free weights)
Thurday- Gym- 30mins on treadmill (with slight incline) followed by legs (squats, lunges)
Friday- rest
Saturday- 20 minute run
Sunday- 20 minute run

What are your goals this week?  Can you share any motivation?  Good Luck!
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment