Sunday, November 22, 2015:

Making Progress!

"Genuinely impressed"- my husband.  

Maybe he's just being nice because today is my birthday but I'd like to think that he doubted me, discouraged me, and ultimately thought it was a waste of time (and money) only to see the progress and admit that maybe it's not such a bad idea.... (remind me to tell you about our home renovation because I'm starting to notice a pattern).

Here are some progress reports!  Most of the big stitching is done, just have to tighten up some of the cording along the seams, tailor and iron the skirt, and add strings to secure the back panel (which we left open so that I can easily remove for washing and hopefully it gets rid of some of the extra fabric on the back panel)!!

When will my husband ever realize that the most motivating thing he can tell me is "no"-  come to think of it, this applies to my goals beyond a slipcover!!






Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment