Monday, November 9, 2015:

Because Sometimes You Need Permission


A while back I shared an AIM conversation I had had with my husband.  The kids were playing nicely, I had spent the morning doing the busy-body housekeeping stuff and even clocked in a few minutes on the blog.  

I was stressing over whether to bring the kids to the pool or playground.  Weighing over my options I asked my husband for his input after revealing I'd prefer to do neither.  His feedback was objective, yet hard for me to absorb.  

Just relax.

That's all he told me.  And I literally felt this weight off my shoulders.  Someone giving me permission to just relax.  

So in the event there is another mom out there seeking permission to just pause, here you go.  :)
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment