1. Sunscreen- according to "Dr. John", sunscreen is the #1 way to prevent premature aging and, more importantly, certain skin cancers.
2. Moisturizer- for the majority of people, dehydrated skin is actually the main contributor for their problem areas. Invest in a good moisturizer.
3. Exfoliate- It's important to polish off the dead layers on top of the skins surface to reveal the healthy and more youthful appearing skin below.
4. Visit your esthetician- in an ideal scenario, you'd be able to get a monthly facial from a licensed esthetician. But seeing as how this blog is for busy moms, try aiming for once every three months or once a season. A professional has access to powerful treatments and procedures that will help you look your best and can even recommend more involved procedures like laser and, if necessary, surgery.
5. Sleep- it's important for both our physical and mental health to get enough sleep- often tricky with young kids. Make sleep a priority and you will notice a difference in your skin (and energy!).
*He's my dad :)