Friday, August 29, 2014:

How Did Mom's Do This Before Hand Sanitizers?


Maybe it's because we are at the tail end of a horrific stomach bug and just about the only thing helping my peace of mind is the strategically placed hand sanitizers around my home that I use religiously between equally as frequent soap and water washes- but seriously how did moms maintain their peace of mind before hand sanitizers??  I know hand sanitizer is no substitute for good old fashion hand washing, but when we are constantly on the go or attempting to feed kids with a baby in one hand, just a little squirt gives me the peace of mind needed to balance out the guilt I feel for feeding my children french fries and TGIF jalapeƱo poppers for dinner.

A version of this post originally appears in February 2014
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment