Thursday, March 12, 2015:

Sunscreen Season!

Maybe it's because the weather is FINALLY getting warmer or maybe it's because I am wishing that it was FINALLY spring, but the good ol' sunscreen is getting a seasonal dusting.  Ok, ok, wait....let me clarify.  We all have been wearing our sunscreen the entire year, right?  Because we know that sunscreen is an essential key to anti aging, right?  Even in the winter...RIGHT?!

What I mean is that I'm starting to look at the 30 spf and, I admit, I am starting to fully integrate this into my morning skincare routine (yes, even I miss a day of winter sun protection).

So happy spring, my friends, and happy everyday sunscreening :)

Here's my pick!  




Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment