Tuesday, March 3, 2015:

The Power of a Toilet Paper Bow


That right there is a toilet paper bow!  I LOVE toilet paper bows!  Why?!  Because it means someone has provided my home with the hygienic attention that it truly deserves!

It should come as no surprise that this Type A blogger loves a good cleaning day.  But as I quickly learned in parenting 101, you don't always (read never) have the time to get your home as clean as you want.  Hiring help in this arena proves time and again to be a significant value- both financially and mentally.

Financially- if I were to clean my house as thoroughly as I wanted, it would require the kids to be out!  Which would mean paying for a sitter while I scrubbed away. If I try to clean with kids in the house, it always requires that I surrender one room to the chaos of kids while I clean the rest of our home- which really takes away from the clean home effect.

Mentally- speaking of the "clean home effect", there is something so freeing from the sometimes (often) oppressive passion of parenting when you come into your home and someone has taken the (uninterrupted) time to do the deep cleaning that you never seem to have enough time for.

So to all those moms who can relate, happy toilet paper bow day to you! 
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment