Monday, August 25, 2014:

New Eye Product Testing!

One of my wrinkle problem areas is the thin skin around my eyes.  It's very thin and when I smile, it looks like crepe paper!

I started adding a few drops of vitamin E to my water and have continued to make a conscious effort to stay hydrated in order to prevent that area from becoming dry- dryness only makes it worse.  Hydration has helped a bit but I still thought it was worth mentioning this "crepey" skin to my esthetician.  Without hesitation, she suggested the Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Complete Complex Serum.

The ELASTIderm Eye Serum is intended to help improve the strength and resilience of the skin on the outside and underneath the eye area to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles.

I'm only on day one so no conclusions to be drawn yet, but if you also have that thin, fine skin around your eyes, stay tuned and I'll let you know if this product is a "must have" before you invest!

Here is a quick and easy "How To" video: How To- Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Complete Complex Serum
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment