Since my days take me from mi cama to mucho chaos in a matter of seconds, my morning routine has become pretty efficient- Here it is!
- Wake up with a toddler in my face whisper yelling, "Mama, you awake?...Oh, you eyes a open. You awake!"
- Hush whisper yelling toddler so that my adorable, but not yet ready for independent play, one-year old doesn't wake up
- Begrudgingly whip back covers since my adorable, but not yet ready for independent play, one-year old is. in fact. up.
- Stall while I put on my
LL Bean flannel button down and juicy velour pants that I've had since collegeLulu pants and recently washed J.Crew sweatshirt
- Carry one-year old down the stairs...oh, you want to walk? OK!...no, you want me to carry you?...no, we're walking...OMG, let's just get down the stairs already!
- Breakfast- cereal in a bowl with milk for three year old. Cereal in a bowl with yogurt for one-year old.
- Vitamins- ok, so this is really the meat of this post
- Mom- Daily Vitamin with Hair, Skin, Nail supplement along with 1,000mcg of B12 (the B12 honestly helps me make it through my day...more on that in another post).
- Toddler- Daily Vitamin chewable
- Mini-Toddler- Daily dropper of liquid vitamins (ew).
- Commence (the day)