Tuesday, November 11, 2014:

Collagen Boosting Foods

Want to fight aging from the inside?  Add these items to your diet to boost collagen production and increase antioxidant intake!

Collagen and elastin help keep your skin plump and dewy which makes it harder for your skin to wrinkle and fold!

And antioxidants are so important in fighting those free radicals that destroy collagen and elastin!!  Eat up!


  • Dark Green Vegetables (no surprise here)
  • Beans (I talked about hyaluronic acid in yesterday's post.  Turns out beans are full of this!)
  • Prunes (Antioxidants and healthy digestion!)
  • Blueberries (Antioxidants)
  • Flaxseed (I add a tablespoon to my morning yogurt!)
  • Chocolate (you're welcome)

And...
ICYMI:
A big "THANK YOU" to everyone who has taken a minute to like, comment, share, and view my Quirky idea.  I am really hoping that we can develop this product and it's because of your interest and encouragement that it might actually happen!

Looking for continued Quirky love and support.  Follow the links below to learn more about my submission :)  THANKS!
  • I'm sharing a link to my video here so you can get a better idea of the product
  • And here is a link to my idea outline
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment