Tuesday, November 4, 2014:

The Secrets to Celebrity Beauty

Did you have a chance to read Renee Rouleau's "Truth Behind Celebrity Skin Care Secrets" published on Refinery29??

Her piece offers a fascinating and realistic interpretation to celebrity secret myths.  While there is some truth to these secrets (it never hurts to drink plenty of water and genes do play an important role!), Renee goes on to explain why 70% of your skin's health is determined by how YOU take care of it while the remaining 30% is genetics.

There are so many simple, daily steps we can take to promote good skin health- sunscreen and healthy diet to name a few.  While some of the more expensive procedures might not be readily available, saving these treatments (microdermabrasion, chemical peels, etc) for your splurges (ahem, the holidays are right around the corner!) will offer a major bang for your buck!  And taking the time to indulge your skin daily with appropriate cleansers, serums, exfoliants will help extend your skin's youthful glow!

Take a look at my seasonal sprucing up routine here.  And read Renee's "Truth Behind Celebrity Skin Care Secrets" post here
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In