Monday, November 17, 2014:

Weekly Workouts Coming Soon...

My oldest was up coughing a lot last night so I kept both boys home this morning. This meant scrambling (but so grateful) for a sitter to watch the boys while I went to a (long overdue) doctors appointment.

It's also pouring here in north Jersey.  I wish I could have gotten a run in (weeks are much more challenging when I don't start off with our regular routine!), but instead of harping on being out of sync, just going to embrace this lack of control, enjoy my afternoon decaf coffee while my little guy naps, and listen to Curious George while I surf the Internet for good reads!

And in doing so, I came across this- great insights on how to be a happier person!


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment