Now that my kids are old enough (sort of) to keep themselves entertained in my childproof (sort of) upstairs, I've allowed myself a few more minutes of shower indulgence- opting to outfit my salle de bain with some stellar beauty brands (that won't break the bank)!
Here are my shower perks! Do you have any to share?
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate* (note: this stuff is GOOD. Like REALLY REALLY GOOD. Go easy with it and use once or twice a week!)
- Ivory with Aloe- I absolutely love the fresh scent of Ivory body wash and now that we are in the winter months, I'll take any soap that has Aloe or extra moisturization properties!
- Vitamin E Oil- you.know.this. I swear by this and I have even added a THIRD bottle to my bedside.
- Jergen's Natural Glow- because nothing makes winter worse than having pale winter skin.
- Aquaphor- I use this on my lips. It started out as a "Diaper Bag Beauty" essential and now it is part of my post-shower pampering!
*I am a huge loyalist when it comes to Kate Somerville products. I use plenty of the fancy schmancy med-spa quality stuff but Kate Somerville's products always leave me impressed and really enable consumers to bring the spa experience home with them. Big thumbs up for her products from this mama!
Note: This is not a sponsored post.
Do you have any beauty tips that you want to share with other busy moms! Send them to email@example.com. I'll give them a try and share!