Wednesday, November 26, 2014:

"Do As Little As Possible As Much As Possible"

The trick to aging gracefully- do as little as possible as much as possible.

Did you hear this on TODAY the other day?  Kathie Lee was talking about her dermatologist's recommendation for youthful looking skin.

I love this lesson!  And I live it everyday!  I am in my 30's- the perfect time to start a more pro-active approach for graceful aging. I don't necessarily need any major procedures, but if I keep a good skincare routine, using effective products like hyaluronic serums, retinols and an occasional chemical peel, I can hold off on the more invasive procedures.

That's the great thing about today's topical treatments!  Surgeons are seeing a major shift from invasive surgical procedures to topical treatments because the quality of these products has increased greatly!  Invest in a few staple topical creams, buy a package of chemical peels (two times a year is fine, once a season is great, once a quarter is ideal!), and you will be on your way to maintaining your youthful appearance!




Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This Share to Linked In

No comments:

Post a Comment